Skip to main content

How To Make Yourself Look Like Barbie Doll / Makeup Tutorial

Look like Barbie,  thing we are gonna do is we want very doll light fake looking skin. So I have put primer all over my face. Now I am gonna put this really light this L’Oreal true match in creamy natural. it’s a cool color kind of like Barbie skin tone and we will apply this all over . it now before we got too far into this look.

I am gonna go put my blue contsvts in. Now I’m just gonna do some basic contrary to make it look like barbie shapes face. If you just want to do the beauty makeup part. You can skip all the contrary just skip for in this post. You can see that but id you do want to be the highlighting. I will show you how to do it.

How To Make Yourself Look Like Barbie Doll

I am just gonna be using my RC ma BK number 11. Going to be using this lightest white color that we have. Just going to shade highlight areas on the nose the chin right here on the corners of the mouth. Looking like barbie already and right here on the outer corner of eyes. We also going to take a darker brown color.

We do all of our shadings right here under the lip. Now we are just gonna set it with some translucent powder. Take a little bit of a taupe color form Mac. Blending brush and do a little bit of the contouring. Go right here the lower lip and going gently shade underneath. I do as she had a little bit of a dimple shadow.

Try to create right in the middle of the cheek. Little bit shading under the nose and try to make little V-shape. Down the sides of the nose right here in just a middle kind of these’s no real color up but just down here it’s a little finer. You can take a bigger fluffier brush and we are shade underneath here because this is shaded on her face.

It’s really soft and curved we don’t want him to look too chisel just a little more rounded but her jawline is a lot more shape than mine. It,s time to work on cheeks and this is an angel I’m probably gonna do a post. I am not a broken shadow because of this guy or blushes but I’m just gonna take a little bit of this. Just sweep it right here.

My Five Minute Makeup and Hairstyle Routine / Beauty Hacks for School
It gives like a hint of flow, not crazy blush but just a little hint of pink eNOS. Now we will get started on eyes because that’s the fun part. Take this shadow stick and Krystal from NYX. I am going to create that curved shape on her eyes so we gonna go down here to the inner corner and color right along our eyelid the way down to the inner corner with this color because it’s cream when we apply our powder shadow.

It’s really gonna lock it in and you’re gonna extend it down past the tear duct right there. You can use any frosty shadow form the vice palette. Just using bobby dazzle and a thin brush. Press this right on top of where we put the cream shadow.

Take my white eyeliner and line the inner corner of the waterline and kind bring it down to a point right here. So we can kind of get that barbie shaped eye and then you want to leave the middle part alone. Go out to the outer corner, make those white. Take wipped cream eyeshadow from NYX this is a very matte white and put that right on top so you get a little more of a white pop to the eye.

Use a deep kind of mahogany brown this is a rockstar eyeliner from Urban Decay to create the illusion of this crease right here. Start at the inner corner and make a curve like her Barbie. I just draw a crease like that so if you don’t have a crease in your eye you can draw that on there and it will look pretty real.

It looks a little crazy, shade it in with purple color sketch form Mac and flat moon brush. Then from the too faced alamonde palette. Take a little of this monacon and a little bit of this Soleil basically like a copper pink color. Blend that right on gorm the crease right above. From the anasazi if Beverly Hills Take a little bit of this sangria color and kind of a flat brush.

Gently dark in this outer shadow. Take a little bit of this peach blushing color. To speed that right on the top to lighten. Take any nude color this is bone from Anastasia Beverly Hills and to sweep this right on top. This color we can go all the way down towards the inner part of the eye.

Gesso form Mac it’s very a white matte, Put it right underneath the brows. With the help of flat brush sign them sealed or any deep plum or deep kind if brown color. I’m gonna go right back over, whose face area. now for under the eyes take any light pencil this just smog from urban decay.

I am just going to line underneath the white that we put there on their right up here to the inner corner of the eye. Take a pork form Mac or any red Brown shadow in an angled brush. Right up on top the way we jsut put that. Now for the fun part, I’m going to take a liquid black liner.

This is just pen form lorac we’re going to start by drawing the outer edge of our lash lines going up a little bit and if you mess anything up. you can just g back in with your white pencil. You can just fill in pink I mean like an eraser to fix anything that you may have missed up. My first liquid liner pulls it pan bled everywhere.

So I’ll just go back in which some white powder and then it’s all fixed. Take black eyeshadow in an angled brush and I’m gonna press it right down on top of the liquid liner. We just split just because it makes it more matte and not so shiny. Take a brown eyeliner and I’m going to go right along the lash line.

Now I’m going to take a white eyeliner and go in the outer corner again. Go right underneath the wing that we just made with the black. This is gonna make it look duller and kind of white right and then again on the inner corner. I’m just gonna fellow this line underneath the white and meet him up with our black wing right here. The same thing kind of curves him down right at the end. Now we have those much more barbie doll eyes.

Take court are kind of warm brown and I’M gonna smoke that right underneath where we just put that brown liner. I’m also taking this caramel color from Anastacio Beverly Hills that eyeshadow and war it up just a little bit right here. Okay, we are gonna draw the lashes on the bottom so this is just medium brown dip brow form Anastasio Beverly Hills and a fine angled brush the first one then move sideways like that. Then flare out it angles right.

How to Look Like Barbie
Now for a route, I’m just gonna take soft brown on dip brown form Anastasio Beverly Hills and an angle brush and we are just going to. Now we’re gonna get ready for our fake lashes so I’m going to curl mine and apply a few coats of regular mascara and a trick when you're doing this kind of doll mascara is. I don’t like these lashes to go down.

So I’m just going to take my angled brush and kind of push them up so they clump upwards so we don’t cover up that white part we just did on the outer corner now for the lashes. I’m just gonna use these demi wispies from Ardell in 102 and some lash glue. I’m gonna take my liquid liner and draw some crazier thicker eyelashes on like she has.

Also before we do anything else I am going to put my wig on and then we’ll finish the lips. Okey, now we have our Barbie hair and now we're doing the mouth which is that’s like Barbie shape which I’ll show you right now. Using wicked form Urban Decay and we’re gonna draw kind of her heart-shaped mouth right here.

Start at the bottom which starts a little low for the top. it’s a very heart shaped mouth. Go in with a hot pink this is anime form OCC, Outline it. take a white eyeliner and draw this line of highlight on her lip.

With the help of red lip liner of this cherry highlight, the inside of the lip blend it in a minute and I’m also gonna go down here all along the inside of the mouth you can take anything to paint color to blend. Nick’s hot pink. Here you look like Barbie Doll. hope you guys love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.