Skip to main content

Long Bob Haircut / How to Cut My Own Hair / Tutorial

Long Bob Haircut as you can see from the title of this post we’re gonna be cutting our own hair so basically I’ve had very long. I’m always cutting my hair like five fingers even more and my hair grows super fast. I’ve had long hair for a few years now that we are in the fall season here in Miami.

Long Bob Haircut / How to Cut My Own Hair / Tutorial

It’s still so hot, it’s humidity. Every time you go out it’s too much. I should have done this before the summer but I didn’t think about cutting my hair. It’s about time that I do something new and I want something so different from a new style. I’ve been cutting my hair sometimes even or long V shape.

That started since I used to go to the salon and sometimes I would color in my hair and they would put a different color on my hair. What happened to me one time I went to the salon. I asked the lady for the long V-shaped haircut. I don,t know why I didn’t check when I was there. When I got home my hair was just even it did not have a long V cut.

I thought maybe I didn’t explain myself too well. The second time I took a photo of the exact haircut that I wanted to get. Guess what she did the same thing she did not so the long V haircut. So since then, I stopped paying, I stopped going to the salon and just cut my own hair.

How To Make Yourself Look Like Barbie Doll / Makeup Tutorial
So today’s haircut is going to be very different from what it’s done before. It’s going to be in a long bob so that means short from the back and a little bit longer the front. There are two types the short bob and the long bob. I’m going to so the long bob. So if you want to see how to cut your own hair in the long bob haircut. Just from read it.

you want to make sure your hair is super clean and then have no tangles at all. Now you’re going to put your hair where you usually do. Okay, so we’re going to make a low ponytail. Make sure it’s low ponytail and tight. So what you wanna do is lower the elastic and place the second elastic.

It’s up in length I want to cut your hair. With the help of your fingers will want to loosen up your hair around the ears. So now it’s time to cut your hair and just do it little by little. Aware it’s not straight because later o,n we’re going to the touch-up. Remove the elastics and put your hair to the front.

Make a line in the center and now we’re going to retouch over hair. So you’re gonna comb your hair and even it out. Repeat the same steps until it’s all even. Now for the next step, we move straight your hair which gonna make a difference for the next step which is very important. In this last, once our hair is dry.

A Hairdresser’s Guide to Cutting Your Own Hair
Cut the ends and that way the ends look too short. That,s it guys, what do you think about long Bob haircut. I really love it it’s so different. It’s something really need to me. and I hope this post is helpful as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.