Skip to main content

My Five Minute Makeup and Hairstyle Routine / Beauty Hacks for School

Makeup and hairstyle I think it,s a main weapon of girls to kill boys. here you find some beauty tips on how to get ready in just five mints. Especially for school going girls. Makeup and hairstyle make or break situation. So don't miss any of these while you are going out.

My Five Minute Makeup and Hairstyle Routine / Beauty Hacks for School

There is nothing worse than flaky skin underneath our makeup. So even though we are late, We really can,t skip this makeup and hairstyle step. Then I took my concealer and using it as a highlighter/foundation really. Applying it in all the places where I want to highlight or conceal. This is my forehead, bridge of nose, cheekbones, cupids bow and chin. Then we are going to use the Cushing foundation or any foundation with a buffing brush.

We are just going to put a bit on and blend out the concealer with everything. Making sure that you blend the edges more than the middle part of the concealer. Because we what that coverages so I am just messily blending here, yeah we are in rush right so I am just gonna do this super quick. I honestly love this brush because it just feels so good. I highly recommend it. It,s one of my favorites at the moment. Once blended we no longer look like a weird monster anymore.

We are going to just draw a natural line of and fill it in. This really helps your hair in the beginning before you start. then we are just going to follow our natural brow line. Unfortunately, our brow may not be on fleek if we are in a rush. But the easiest way to no mess it up is to just follow your natural eyebrow line. Otherwise, if you wanna be drawing different eyebrow shapes might not be worth it.

If you have dark hair you should honestly skip this step. I am just taking a brow mascara. Lightning my brows otherwise they will totally not match up with my hair that is not a good look. Also, a beige shimmer eye shadow is optional underneath. And them I am talking this brow eyeliner pencil from Charlotte Tilbury.

So you just basically extend your eyeliner out a little bit. You can add the wing it, do it straight or drop it, is up to you. You can jsut line all the way across the top of your lids. Don,t worry about how clean this is. This is the beauty of this look. Be quite maeeu with this while you are in a rush. But just like the whole top line, make sure the ends of your liner is clean.

Hide Hairline Recession To Make Your Hairstyles Awesome
On the bottom lashes just fill in just the edges for definition and then take either your finger or a fluffy brush. Blend that and this will become a sort of like a smokey shadow because you will be blending. Softening your liner and just leaving the extended bit at the end for a clean line.

blend the bottom liner as well. Honestly, this looks supernatural it really makes your eyes bigger. It,s just a very subtle look because we are going to school right. I,m just going to take an eyelash curler and cut my lashes because honestly, this will detract from our dark eyes circles from studying the night before. If you are like me at school you didn't get enough sleep. Use some mascara and this is what I’m using at this moment.

It’s a CoverGirl lash blast I think and ohh feel that extension falling off my eyes. Yeah, they are falling off right now. Ia ma gonna get them done again. Add mascara to the top and bottom lashes and this is really gonna open up your eyes. Also if you push the mascara towards your eyeliner. You can actually get some darkness on your waterline to make your eyes more defined. Then taking a bronzer and using my favorite brush again just applying underneath the cheekbones. Blending it forward also on my hairline because we want some slimming there happening.

just blending that through to the drawn line as well. Taking lip gloss that in a beautiful coral reddish color. I’m going to APPLY IN THE INNER PART OF MY LIPS FOR AN OMBER LOOK. Look a little bit messy in there because we are in a rush and trying to beat this time. Also, a really really quick way to create the ombre look. just to take your cushion foundation. Press your lips, basically conceal the outer edges so it’s soft. So yeah that is the look in under five minutes.

41 Life-Saving Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Have In Her Arsenal
I am gonna be taking this batiste dry shampoo and refreshing my roots because we don’t have time to wash our hair this morning. S[ray your hair with some heat protectant spray and the easiest look to be honest to look neat. Clean is just to straighten your hair especially if you have medium hair the fastest thing to do is just to run a hot iron really quickly or you can just tie it up.

I’ll just stick to monochrome colors because they are just super easy to match and think about using accessories to really bring out your outfit and then just wear something super simple. you can match this outfit with either some really cool Dr. Martens or Vans is up to you.  I hope you enjoy makeup and hairstyle. Remember I love you guys and will see you in next post. Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.