Skip to main content

Straight Hair Hairstyles Medium Length With Out Heat Effect

If you have Straight Hair then you are at the right place here to find straight hair hairstyles. Today I’m gonna show you how to do some heatless straight hair hairstyles. Because I recently got my color done which means I’m on a detox. I’m not using heat I’m only using great products. I know my hair works well with and so I thought I would take you guys on my journey with me.

Straight Hair Hairstyles Medium Length

I’m gonna show you some of my favorite Straight Hair Hairstyles and products along the way. Let get started with this stacked braid half updo. I started with this herbal essences bio renew dry shampoo to refresh my second-day hair and add just touch of volume.

That way all these Straight Hair Hairstyles would look good and I would no have to wash my hair a second time. Now onto the actual hairstyle. Start by taking a kind of narrow section of hair right at the crown of your head.

You’re going to fishtail braid that for a few inches. You can do like four or five inches, but the end is gonna get covered up so don’t go too crazy. Once you get as for as you want to secure it with an elastic and pull it apart for some extra volume. At this point, I also pushed mine up and pinned it in place for a little bit more volume.

That’s all on you. You can do that or skip it if you want. Now just grab as much hair as you want from over ears on either side and pull that back on top of the fishtail braid that we just did. Then you’re gonna split that hair three sections and begin braiding all the hair that we pulled back.

You’re gonna braid that pretty much all the way down the hair and then secure it with an elastic. Then just pull that second braid apart loosen up some pieces. If you want to and you are done I like that this braid combination is pretty soft.

But still has a nice amount of impact to it and it’s really not that hard to do. You could even do the first braid like a normal braid.and do this in like three minutes. Now its time for braids on braids on braids which you all know I love.

Short Haircuts You Have To Try This Summer 2018

So you start by splitting all of your hair in half. Then I’m grabbing this herbal essences soft control creme gel. Put that through my fingers to help me tame and flyaways and stuff as I’m braiding the hair.

For the braid start at your hairline with a tiny bit of hair and begin braiding under. Then slowly for the front, you’re gonna add in really small pieces and eventually get a little bit bigger. That gives you that cool like small to big look as the braid goes.

This creme gel has low key been one of my hero products. I love that its both moisturizing and it gives you a little bit of hold so I’ve even used it in curls. It also has bio renew in it which helps to purify your hair from the inside out.

Actually, all the products that I mention today have that in there which is pretty cool. Now that you’ve dutch braided all the hair on your first side you’re gonna do the same thing on the second side. Going diagonally from the front of your hair to the back of your hair so both the braids can meet together in the back.

Once both the braids are done you can secure them together with an elastic. In the back and you can pull them apart for some extra volume or keep it tight if you want it a little edgier. To make the hair that I have left look extra voluminous I did a pull through braid which I have a whole tutorial on.

You will see it on a card at the top of your screen so you can watch it if you wanna know how to do one. It’s quick and easy. I just did a couple little links of that braid to give me a nice poofy braid to match the rest of my hairstyle.

That’s the finished hairstyle. I loved that this was a different take on the double dutch trend. It wasn’t the same double dutch pigtails we’ve been doing. But it still had all the coolness of that and it was still really fun to wear.

So I totally recommend changing up your routine with this one. Now we have the styled messy bun. For this, we’re gonna work in two sections so give yourself a side part and then part your hair diagonally in the back. Then the side that your hair is parted on is going to be left out.

Just for now and everything else is going into a low ponytail at the back of your head. Once its there loosen things up and then make your favorite messy bun. I did a little backcombing and then tied my hair into a knot and pinned it in place.

Now for section number two, you’re going to brush the top of your hair straight back and begin twisting it. Just a couple of times to add a little dimension to your hair. Then you’re going to pin that piece in place and grab everything else and twist it over the bun that we just made.

Now for the ends what I did was just to wrap them loosely over the top of the bun. You could really easily just twist your hair and wrap it around the bun. We already made and it would make this beautiful really dimensional bun.

That would be perfect for the workplace or even like a going out situation. Then I’m gonna finish this off with the herbal essences bio renew flexible hairspray. It’s alcohol-free it’s flexible it has all day humidity protection basically everything you need to keep your hairstyle in place.

That’s it for this styled messy bun. I really love that its kind of a different take on the whole bun situation. It’s definitely a day to night able if you wanted it to be. Finally here’s a new way to wear a side braid. I’m gonna start by creating a diagonal part because that creates a nice flow to the hairstyle.

There are no harsh lines, you get to just focus on the braid. So now on the side that has less hair, you’re going to separate the hair that’s over your ear. You can work more or less hair but that’s how much I wanted to work with.

You’re gonna start out with a tiny section of the top of that. Split it into three and start braiding under to create a dutch braid. At this point, you can optionally do what I did. Add in little chain necklace for some extra detail in this hairstyle.

Just fold it in half and one side into each of the two sections closest to your face. Then you just continue braiding under bringing in more hair as you go to create that dutch braid. You might need to practice this a couple times but once you get it it's worth it and it looks so cool.

Once you’ve braided all the hair over your ear you can braid the rest normally and I stopped the braid right around my shoulder. You can go as short or as for you want to. Apply your hair elastic and then go through and loosen up the braid.

The chain if you decided to use one for a bigger bohemian look to the braid. The last thing I did was to pin the te braid right over my ear so it wouldn’t flop around and that is it. I feel like this is a super fresh way to wear your hair braided to the side.

50 Hairstyles For Long Straight Hair
Straight hair hairstyles I really love it and I definitely wanna wear it like during summer and festival season for sure. There you go heatless hairstyles. I hope you guys have enjoyed this. I hope you enjoyed seeing some hairstyle with straight hair.

Definitely keep in mind that this will work on any texture whatever you have tried it anyway. I think you’re gonna love it. Obviously nice to see some stuff on uncurled hair I’m sure. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I’ve been using them for like two or three weeks and I can’t stop.

I have the volume arabica coffee fruit shampoo and then I switched to a different line. I got the passion flower and rice milk conditioner for nourishing and revitalizing. Volume nourishing and revitalizing together amazing for my hair. It has been so soft so shiny everything. Cannot recommend it enough. Had to add it in at the end of the post. I hope you guys enjoyed straight hair hairstyles post. I will see you guys then. bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.