Skip to main content

Super Cool and Easy Ways To Make Fake Bangs / Hairstyle

Here i am going to teach you guys how to fake bangs with your own hair. I am going to start out with a side braid to do this. You are going to sweep your hair straight back and then part the hair starting behind your ears.

Fake Bangs / Hairstyle
Then going up to just a couple inches behind your hairline. Then you are going to pull all that hair together. Out it in a ponytail and the hair from this ponytail is going to become our bangs.  Start by putting the ends of your hair right on top of your eyebrows.

Pull the bangs into the shape that you want them to be in. For me, I had mine just underneath my eyebrows. Then I had it longer on either side to frame my face once. You have this way you want it to go ahead.

Boby PAN RIGHT NEXT
To the ponytail that we made to hold your bangs in place. If you have this little left over like I do just split that little guy in half. Twist it on either side. You are going to lay that twist right against your head. This is going in get hidden by the headband later.
So there is no need to worry.  Most of you guys probably won't have as much hair as I do. So that will be a little easier. Then you just going to pop your headband over the top of your twisted hair.  You could use a kind of wider fabric on.

Janifer
Or the knit headbands that are super trendy and beautiful. Right now of this and just tuck everything underneath it. Then we are going to go ahead onto the bangs. So I split mine slightly to the side because that’s how I liked it.

To get the shape that I wanted. You are going to curve your iron just like I am doing right here. But of course with your hair in it. So I am just taking little pieces of hair. And curving my iron to make the shape that I want with my bangs. You can do this straight down for normal bangs.

Or to the side for side bangs and then I am also going to hit the other side and then once that’s done its gonna look a little funny so I decided to go ahead. And brush it out and make everything nice and smooth.

Now if you want you can leave your hair down with this you could curl it so you look like Jess from. Now, girl, you could put it in a ponytail you can do whatever you want here I decided to throw in a side braid.

Tutorial without a braid whatever you decide. This is how you can fake bangs without having to wear your hair in a topknot its a completely new way

TO TRY THIS AND I DEFINITELY THINK YOU.

If you are interested and now we're moving on to the pompadour bun you are going to start with this. One by splitting your hair in half diagonally from your ears to the crown of your head.

And brushing the top half into a ponytail that sits right on top of your head. Once you have got that go ahead and throw that hair forward. And put the rest of the hair into a ponytail as well.

Now split your top ponytail in half so that you can have some hair for your bangs. Just pull those forward and do the exact same thing we did previously.

you are going to arrange the hair the way that you want it and nice you have it where you want it. You are going to go ahead and pin right next to your ponytail holder.

& then, of course, put on your headband make sure that that all in place and covering everything that you want it to cover. Then going to straighten your bangs into the shape that you want them.

In as a side note if you don’t want to wear a headband with this style you don’t have to because the bobby pins and a little loop are going to be covered by our bun.

A trick for hair spraying your bangs kind of make a sign with your hand like you is saluting. And then look down and you will see that kind of poops up your bangs a little bit hit it with some hairspray drag your hand off to the side.

And everything is perfect now we are going to use our ponytails to make two buns. I decided to do some light teasing with the hairbrush on the top hair because there wasn’t a whole lot of hair left in my bun and then I just wrapped it into the shape of a bun and suck in as many bobby pins as I needed to make it stay.

You are going to do the same thing with the back one the teasing is completely optional you can just do it for some more volume if you want it. Totally recommend using with a hairbrush if you are kind of afraid of damage because it's less damaging than teasing with a comb.

So anyway I am wrapping this one into the shape of a bun right next to the previous one and pinning it in place. once that it has done the hairstyle is done. I personally like having two buns next to each other because I think it makes it a look a little different and very pretty.

But if you prefer one bun now we are going to do the top knot version of this hairstyle. You are going to start by putting all of you’re hair into a ponytail that’s right on top of your head.

And then you’re going to take a section of hair from the front of that ponytail and bring it forward to create your bangs and then you are just going to do the exact same step for the bang again if you prefer this
method and you don’t have to wear a headband again I just did as I have an ombre.

I feel like it looks a little awkward when the ends of my hair are a totally different color so now I am going to show you how to make my messy bun slash top knot hybrid.

Hairstyles Tutorial Which Makes Your Look Like A Film Star

What I do is I tease with a hairbrush to make a nice fluffy tease. And then I wrap it almost all the way around to create the shape of a bun but then when I get to my ends.

I twist them and the reason that I do that is to keep the fly away from popping out.  Getting in the way and then I just wrap that twist the rest of the way around and I bobby pin everything in place.

That is all I do and I think its this perfect mix between a messy bun and a top knot. But you could always do a messy bun here or a perfect top knot if you prefer those.
Three ways that you can wear fake bangs with your own hair. I hope you guys try it out it been fun for me. Because I would love to have a bang. But I am kind of afraid to cut them so this is a fun way to just play around with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.