Skip to main content

Transforming Myself In 2018 / Fun to play with Hair

Oh my goodness what am I doing with my hair? Today we are doing something very different with hair. I really don’t have any kind of explanation for this I’m just doing it because of its fun.

2018 / Fun to play with Hair

Now that I've been all the wonderful strong well-quaffed woman. That I wanted to be this gonna turn myself into a man on my favorite men. I’m Jon snow after my husband obviously okay.

So I think the first thing I am going to put on my wig. Yes or no, get that volume there is one very important part of Jon snows hair that's missing its the widow peak. I cut a lace frontal into a little tiny triangle.

I’m just gonna glue up here so now the next super fun part is giving us a little scar wax. This is still sticky I’m using my scissors as a spatula to uh blend out the edges of the scar. Yeah, it looks like a scarf I’m pulling this off.

I think the next thing we have to tackle is the eye color. Cuz Jon snow does not have blue eyes he has brown eyes. So I got some tinted brown contacts but I have never worn contacts before or put them on so is her doing gonna be fun.

Sorry to everyone who hates seeing people touch their own eye. I have brown eye and now for the other lens oh this is trippy. Is it weird that this makes me feel like a zombie looking at my self because I don’t recognize my own eyes?

This is the weirdest thing to me like having dark hair. Whatever scars on my face its fine brown eyes. What do I do and now there is a major part of Jon snow I’m missing in this. General vicinity I looked around different options and I found this post on just how to do it with crepe wool.

It was like seems easy enough so I’m gonna try it. This may or may not go up to its kind of like bedazzling. You just cover the area that you think you can work with it sticky and then you stay onto it.

I think I’m gonna keep going around this way. Because if I build up this site and then I do this site it could be like a winged eyeliner situation. Which I really don’t want with this stuff I feel a bit like a goat or a lion ah I'm scared aren’t i.

I’m surrounded by it fell like the guy with this beard definitely still works at a radio shack. Oh yes, that is quite right under my nose quite potent fix this mess that situation. It is very middle school oh my god this is so itchy I think its time to use how it looks once I crop it to the right length.

How To Curl Medium Length Hair With Flat Iron / Hairstyle
I feel that I shouldn’t smile just in case like I disrupt the spirit gum but girl. So now I need to give myself some mainly men cheekbones under eye and blend it out all. Right now for the nose I’m gonna do the opposite of what I always do making a little bit of a triangle.

Here I usually shade under here to lift my nose up a little bit. Not gonna do that either now I’m gonna be using this face palette this is from graftobian. which are a professional brand and I’m just gonna mix a couple of the shades?

Now for the most important party eyebrows its time to finish the hair so I’m using this little tiny tapered wand. I’m basically just curling the hair in every single direction. That I want and keeping it as just naturally haphazard as possible.

I get this thing where Jon snow does his hair and I need to know who does Danny's hair. I really need to know that all right now everything comes over to this side just kind of swept over there is not actually a part.

Then I’m gonna throw a little bit of the miss jellies jelly soft curls insipid alright just gonna scrunch this a little. I’m ready for my costume what do you think. I do feel like all I need to do is just brood.

Oh, I hear Jason I’m gonna call them here to see what he thinks. Hey, Jason ready, that's horrifying I think I understand a lot more of what this is like. I mean you pulled it off so I look vaguely like the eyes are super weird too cuz yeah.

Because I have brown eyes I felt like a zombie. Looking at myself do you want to kiss me with a beard nope. So you can understand my struggle you’re still just staring at me. I’m sorry for scaring you know I was getting changed and found this shirt.

It seemed too appropriate I learned a few things today. I look like in curly dark hair and I’ve learned that I am definitely female very female. I thought I was gonna put this on and feel like strong and resolute and capable.

These Haircuts Are Going to Take Over Salons in 2018
But once I got it on I realized I felt more of those things. When I dressed up as wonder women. I mean we’re all gonna find our inspiration in our own ways but this was a really cool moment for me. At least to realize I feel most wrong as a female.

I feel most wrong when I am channeling other females who are also strong. I think its time to wrap it up I am gonna go clean my face and put on a face mask. And just relax and enjoy not having a beard.

So I hope that you guys enjoyed seeing the transformation I’m gonna be back to my normal schedule next week so Wednesday and Saturday post be sour to come back for those and we're getting into holiday time. If there’s anything you guys want to see for November December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.