Skip to main content

How Can You Make Your Hair Grow Faster / Hair Care Routine

Hair Care Routine Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. If you are new welcome and if you’re back kissing. For those who don’t know me, I am Janifer wolf. Today I’m gonna share my natural hair care routine the things that I do and use to maintain my hair.

Hair Care Routine
I wanted to shear my hair care routine after many girls commented that they wanted me to write a post. What I do here, so let’s begin. I just wanna tell you that everything that you eat that goes into your body is really important for your hair, nails, and skin are especially vegan.

Hair Care Routine

I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, grains, nuts, seeds and protein. That’s plant-based so if you want to have healthy hair make sure that you are rating every single day fruits and veggies. Make sure you drink plenty of water because that’s gonna help with your hair.

Getting that out of the way I’m gonna start my natural hair care routine. My hair’s still short of last one of my most popular posts. Where I show my long bob haircut tutorial. I have cut my hair a few times. Always do different things sometimes I do V shape haircut or all even.

Have been doing that I haven’t gone back to the hair salon since the bad experience that I did talk about on that long bob haircut post. Today is without adding anything to it. It is how it is and I wash my hair every two to three days. Depend if I’m not sweaty then I didn’t wash on that day.

I do wait a couple of days. Since I’m home most of the time then I don’t mind. One thing that I do on the second or third day that I do harry styles to keep my hair up. But most of the time I like to have my hair loose. One of the things that I do when I brush my hair is I use detangler brush.

This doesn’t pull your hair hard. It’s so fast and quick to get rid of your tangles. Use before I take a shower. I like taking a shower at nighttime. Some people like doing that in the morning but I am not one of those. In the morning I’m so sleepy.

I don’t think about taking a shower. Always use protein-free shampoos. I don’t have the specific brand that I use because I always try new shampoos. Currently, I am using Shea Moisture. It has coconut. I love everything with coconut. I just love how great this smells.

It’s amazing and I like how this hydrates my hair it leaves my hair soft and clean. Another product that I have used in the past is Birds deists conditioner in mango. But I used to have the shampoo. So far as the care for my hair I like using oils. I either use coconut oil or virgin oil.

Most of the time I like using coconut oil. Take about a teaspoon of the oil and drop it all over my hair starting from the roots to the ends. Leave that on like for about an hour while I see videos or reading a book. If you want it to penetrate more into your hair then I recommend that you apply it.

Then put on your hair a cap. Leave it on overnight. Go to sleep and then in the morning you can wash your hair. This is something that I like to do about once a week or every two weeks. I recently discovered the other oil that my sister talked to me about it. Its oil has five oils in one.

Argan.
coconut.
Sunflower.
Grapeseed.
Jojoba.

It has great reviews I’m really considering busing that one. Since everything that I’ve read about it is so great.

I’m really considering buying that one. Since everything that I’ve read, it is so great. At this moment is this one which is a leave-in conditioner by MOA which has melaleuca Omega 3 and Oregon.

This is something that I have talked about before and I just love how simple and easy to apply it to your hair. IT’s in spray form. The only thing you do just spray and it smells great. This is another great option.

As for as I am coloring my hair I haven’t bought the coloring boxes that you can get at drugstores. I did before but it’s been many years since I don’t do that anymore and instead, I color my hair with veggies. It could be tea or nuts you can be used for your hair. I like using beets.

As far as hot tools I always let my hair air dry. I don’t use blow dryers during weekdays but on weekends I like straining my hair most likely on Friday that way I feel ready for the weekend. In case we go out to take pictures when I get ready. I have my chi flat iron and blow dryer that I have is Elchim 3900.

These are tools I use about once a week. Sometimes when I know that I’m gonna be straightening my hair then I blow -dry with Elchim 3900 and then sometimes straighten my hair with a chi flat. But the main difference is that when I use Elchim 3900. It leaves the hair so shiny so soft. I love love the results.

But if I am in a hurry then I use chi flat iron. Before using hot to’s make sure to protect your hair. Sheer radiance and it’s a protection smoothie. I use to have the Tresemme which is really popular and a lot of peoples use that one.

I believe they started selling their product in chine and on the chin, they test on animals. So I stopped using that one. That’s why I am using protection smoothie. These are just extras I have this rose water I use. Comb which I use I made of wood. I read that is so much better to use on your hair. That way it distributes your hair oils. That’s it I hope you like this Hair Care Routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Do Sugar Skull Makeup For Halloween

in the middle of July Somewhere, I'm still wrapping my tanning oil and 5 pm to have a margarita, on the other hand, show a little early in orange and black. I'm very thirsty summer, but Halloween just around the corner, make sure to soften the blow when I know it's time to get their clothes cool conditions.

Sugar Skull Makeup For Day Of The Dead

Today, my friend Gorgeous artists of sugar skull makeup, a guest who sends and showing us her design and makeup techniques Day of the Dead, or dialogue de los Muertos sugar skull makeup also known as. Dia de los-Muertos Face Painting is not only to remember the dead, but able to compansate the fear of death and enjoy life!

Anna Kendrick Photos and News

A beautiful actress Anna Kendrick was born in Portland,on August 9,1985.Anna Kendrick received a award for annually outstanding performance Broadway musical High Society.She perform in public for the first time on silver screen in 2003.After that she take part in different films and play her role especial in Twilight.She also gain popularly due to appearance in musical comedy Pitch Perfect.Anna Kendrick begin her carrier in her early age.